Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Mama Elephant Reindeer Games



I made this card using a 110 lb Neenah Solor White card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 layered with a red piece of card stock 4 x 5 1/4. My panel is 80lb Neenah Solar White. I sponged distress ink on background. I stamped the cityscape directly on panel. I used a piece of glitter card stock for the snow bank. I cut out with coordinating dies the reindeer and trees. I colored them in using copic markers. I adhered 1 tree directly and other trees with foam tape. I used foam tape to adhere reindeer. I used versa mark for greeting and white embossed the sentiment.


Supplies used
Mama Elephant Reindeer Games stamp set and coordinating dies
Mama Elephant Jingle Greetings
copic markers: YG 03, YG 17, R 35, R 89, E 11, E 13, E 17 and 0 blender
Tim Holtz distress Ink
Hero Arts white embossing powder
Versamark ink pad

No comments:

Post a Comment