Thursday, June 2, 2016

MIO COMPADRES DOMINENT BLOG HOP ORANGE




Welcome back everyone!

Today we are celebrating the My Inky Oasis Blog Hop. The theme was using the color Orange. I had to think about this one, I hope you like what I came up with.

You should of arrived here from Lisa Bedigian's blog I am sure her creation was fabulous. If you missed Lisa's stop click the previous button and check out her work.



http://royalpumpkinart.blogspot.com/2016/06/orange-new-challenge-with-my-inky-oasis.html

Here is my project:



 I started off with an A2 size card base of Neenah solor white 110lb card stock. I also used a panel of Neenah solor white 80 lb to cut my sentiment. I stamped 3 roses and several leaves using Altenew roses. I used coordination dies and cut them out with my bigshot. I used 3m foam mounting tape and created a shaker card. I arranged my roses and leaves with both foam squares and tape adhesive. I finished with some sequins and rhinestones.



There are some amazing prizes to win.








TO ENTER:
To enter the giveaway to win this killer prize pack, all you have to do is leave some love on each blog in the hop! How easy is that!?!


Now it is time to continue on the hop, your next stop is Linda's blog.


  
http://dabblesbylinda.blogspot.com/2016/06/mio-compadres-june-dominant-color-hop.html

If you get off track here is the list of hoppers!

Joy-you are here




Thank you for joining me today. Have a great Day!








10 comments:

  1. So many levels of gorgeous! Orange is my fave colour so these roses are so stunning. Thank you so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shaker! Love the sentiment over it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love those beautiful orange roses! Love the 'thanks' sentiment across the shaker part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty shaker card and I love the color of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty shaker card would make anyone happy to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty.....I love how elegant the flowers are and how fun the shaker makes it!! GREAT project thanks for sharing it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card Joy! So talented :) Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card Joy! So talented :) Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete